Class locations and details are given after completion of enrollment.
11/21/-11/22/2015 Seattle, Wa | Live Seminar | $300 per person
So the creation of a new industry has started in Washington state encompassing thousands of jobs and endless business opportunities. The Liquor Control Board is tasked with creation of an industry that must balance the viability of cannabis businesses with the demands of state and Federal authorities; all while cannabis remaining against Federal law and the use, possession, and distribution of cannabis remain Federal crimes under the CSA.
The creation of a new industry requires the assistance of multiple professionals to ensure success and sustainability, lawyers, accountants, insurance brokers, investment firms, local government, websites, advertising, consultants and many others will all play a part in the implementation of I-502. Nonetheless, hard questions still remain, and this seminar is designed to answer those questions.
WCI seminar will cover current penalties stemming from violations of I 502, how the initiative is designed to fend off a Federal attack, and exactly how Washington has been operating this entire time with their “medical” marijuana industry. The hot topics of issues of access to banking, cannabis insurance and investments are also discussed.
- We will cover marijuana business basics as well as advanced business.
- Choosing the correct corporate structure for the I-502 commercial business.
- The difference between medical marijuana business and I-502 marijuana business.
- Marijuana business permits and other marijuana business paper work needed.
- Where is the best location to open your business.
- Institute a strategy to scale up your collective garden to a larger I-502 commercial operation.
- Bookkeeping and paying taxes.
- Banking solutions for the cannabis industry.
- General liability insurance to cover your business and crop.
- Merchant account services for your business.
- Industry referrals and contacts.
- Packaging requirements.
- Advertising strategies.
- How much money will be needed to start a marijuana business.
- Cannabis tax accountant.
- Washington Liquor Control Board.
- Cannabis business law attorney.
- Cannabis Testing lab.
- Other cannabis industry professionals.
As an added bonus all seminar attendees are welcome back to our seminars in future date all for FREE!!!
DAY 2: Cultivation & Edibles: Take lessons from professional growers and marijuana bakers.
- Get started and produce your own medicine.
- Learn to grow indoors and outdoors.
- Instructions for watering, lighting, ventilation and cycles.
- Equipment that will be needed.
- Detailed instructions on pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing.
- Cooking and Edibles.
- Confection, Concentrates, Extracts.
- Packaging And food safety
Take instructions from veterans in the field.
- Trainers support program and contact information
- Network Groups
- First opportunity to meet and greet with others in the industry.
- Exchange contact information to begin partnerships.
If you hired an attorney for a consultation on I 502, you could pay $300 per hour just for the consultation and you’re on your way with no additional help (unless you want to pay for it).
Washington Cannabis Institute live seminars puts you in front of real attorneys who specialize in I 502 law in Washington for 2 whole days with representatives from the WLCB.
Our attorneys and professional instructors are teaching YOU information they would gladly charge you up to $300 an hour privately like other attorneys do! Not to mention, all the extras that you’ll get such as cannabis testing lab presentation, real estate agents, insurance agents, bankers, professional grower’s info, some cooking instructions, edibles and connecting you with people to help you along.
What – are we nuts? It only costs 10% of the fee an attorney would charge?
NO – we are COMPASSIONATE and We can provide this QUALITY OF PROFESSIONAL BY LEVERAGING THE GROUP DYNAMIC IN OUR 2 DAY LIVE SEMINARS.
We care that you have access to QUALITY – UP TO DATE – RELEVANT information so YOU CAN MAKE EDUCATED DECISIONS TO ENTER THIS INDUSTRY! When so many have the same questions – it just makes sense to hire the best and we can all benefit from the time spent exploring what we ALL need to know! [By-the-way | Washington Cannabis Institute allow offers private workshops and confidential 1-on-1 programs!]
One of the greatest asset of all, YOU NOW HAVE FRIENDS IN THE INDUSTRY – you can call us back with any and all questions that you have and we’ll be glad to assist you, as much as we can. We are NOT LAWYERS, ACCOUNTANTS, BANKERS, INSURANCE AGENTS, AGENCIES OR YOUR MOM – but we know professionals that can help – and you’re going to love that we are steering you in the right direction!
This is a terrific opportunity for anyone who is interested in starting a legitimate business in medical marijuana to get over the scary questions – to find some reliable support and to make clear decisions.
Handouts to take with you and if you need a “refresher” – anytime – and you will have the opportunity to visit us at our future seminars all for FREE!!!
The classes will be held at the cities indicated below in the calendar.
Class locations are available only to students who have filled out the enrollment form.
Classes are forming now and seats filling up fast, so go ahead and reserve your seat today.
You can enroll by filling out the enrollment link below or you can contact us here to have a customer service representative assist you if need help enrolling.
CLICK HERE TO ENROLL IN THE 2 DAY LIVE SEMINAR FOR $300